Piano Time Music Studio Policies
effective date: 01/09/2021
- Payment is made on the first of the month for the following month of lessons.
- Payment may be made by Visa/Mastercard or debit by autopay processed on the first of each month for the following month of lessons, or by e-transfer when paying per term. Please note that pre-paid lessons are non-refundable.
- A missed lesson may be rescheduled three times per year if notice is provided at least 48 hours in advance through the student portal.
- If notification of a missed lesson is received with less than 48 hours, the lesson will be forfeited
- Recitals are held in December, May, and August each year, free of charge for students and guests. Other performance opportunities may be scheduled throughout the year.
- Lessons may be discontinued at any time, provided that the studio is notified in writing at least 30 days prior to your last lesson. Terminating lessons with less than 30 days notice will incur a $120 cancellation fee. Please note that pre-paid lessons are non-refundable.